Various services offered by Nationlink Telecom for Mobile (Prepaid, Postpaid) and LandLine Customers.
Short Message Service:
- Set the service centre number by putting [+252 69960105].
- Manage your text messaging according to your handset inventor instructions.
New Customer (Making First Call)
- Dial 990 then, listen the anauncement
- select your favourite language
- Press 1 for Somali
- Press 2 for English
- Thank you!!!
Caller Back Ring Tone (CRBT):
- Subcriber for CRBT Service
- The Dialer would listen to song set by you.
Top up Account:
- Buy any value of NationLink's Prepaid card
- Gently, scratch the covered area in the card
- Dial 991 then, put the PIN ending by pound
- Dial 992, then listen and follow the prompts
- Send the USSD code: *992#
- then your account balance will appear on the screen
Know Your Phone Number:
- Send *990# then, your Mobile number will appear on the screen
- Country code: 252
- National code: 69
- Direct number: The rest is your number
- Note that your number format is +252 69N XXX XXX.
- For local calls just dial the direct number
- For Telecom Somalia dial 062 plus the direct number
- International calls: 00 or (+) followed by the complete number
Using PPS Services:
Dial 990 and listen to the voice prompt. You will introduce how to:
- Recharge Your account
- Querying Balance
- Modifying Password
- Modifying Language
- Missing claim / Claiming missing
- Familiarity Number Service
- Credit Transfer
- Balance Sharing
- Know Your Phone Number
- Contact to the customer care